- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by purpose
- Pumps for housing and communal services
- Heating pumps
- Make-up pumps
Compensation for the loss (leakage) of water during operation. Unlike a circulation pump, a booster pump must move a small amount of water and develop a relatively high pressure in excess of hydrostatic in heating system.
The multistage booster pump adopts tungsten carbide and silicon carbide plain bearing, lubricated by the pumped liquid and, as a result, the bearings do not need oil for lubrication and are not required maintenance and oil level control.
Industrial application of pumps:
- in water supply systems for technological purposes
- in washing plants and sewage treatment plants (CIP systems)
- in high pressure washers (CIP systems)
- Main fire extinguishing pumps
- Sprinkler Pumps
- Booster pumps
- Circulation and make-up pumps
Vertical make-up pumps "
- Consumption: from 1 to 22 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 12 to 230 m.
- Consumption: from 3 to 120 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 130 to 240 m.
- Consumption: from 1 to 14 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 20 to 110 m.
Make-up horizontal pumps "
- Consumption: from 5 to 25 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 25 to 70 m.