- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by purpose
- Industrial pumpsVacuum pumps type HBR, HBR and AVZScrew pumps for polluted water type 1B, ANSScrew pumps type A1 3B (oil, fuel oil)Vortex pumps type VK and VKSHorizontal pumps type DMetering pumps type NDChemical dosing pumpsCondensate pumps type KsCantilever monoblock pumps type KMCantilever pumps type K and KSBOil gear type НМШ, Ш (bronze)Monoblock PumpsOil and gasoline pumpsSand pumps type PR, PK, PB, P, GrATPE feed pumpsFeed pumps type TsVK, AN, PDV, PDG (steam)Food pumpsPneumatic PumpsHand pumps - type R and BKFWaste-mass pumps type 2CM with reduced energy consWaste mass type CMFecal pumps type SD, SDVChemical monoblock type XMCentrifugal vortex pumps type AN, PN, PDV and CVKSectional centrifugal pumps, type CNS, CNSg, CNSgmGear pumps type НМШ, ШHose and tube pumpsPump station SILVER 100 /24CPumping units TsNBKFood pumps ZCDZENNF food pumpsFrequency inverter Hyundai N700Rotary gear pumps NRP ShCirculation pumps GHN, GHNM three-speedScrew pumps NRP Shn
- Monoblock Pumps
Monoblock pumps have a fairly wide range of applications: ensuring the circulation of liquid in heating systems,
air conditioning, ventilation, pressure increase in water supply systems, fire extinguishing systems.
Monoblock centrifugal pumps are characterized by axial suction and radial discharge, i.e. fluid flow enters the pump is in the direction coinciding with the longitudinal axis of the shaft, and is retracted (pumped) perpendicular (radial) to her.
Monoblock pumps in stainless steel, cast iron or bronze.
Monoblock pumps "
- Consumption: from 1.2 to 12 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 14 to 38 m.
- Consumption: from 3 to 72 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 55 m.
- Consumption: up to 15 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 38 m.
- Consumption: up to 66 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 17 m.
- Head: 40 m,
- Consumption: 3 m³ /h
- Consumption: up to 25 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 70 m.
- Head: up to 100 m.
- Consumption: up to 275 m³ /hour.
- Consumption: from 4 to 70 m³ /hour.
- Head: from 9 to 20 m.
- Head: up to 96 m.
- Consumption: up to 18 m³ /hour.
- Consumption: up to 100 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 80 m.
- Consumption: 15 to 70 l /min.
- Head: max. up to 8 m.
- Consumption: up to 220 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 80 m.
- Productivity: 300 m³ /h.
- Head: 95 m
- Consumption: up to 30 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 50 m.
- Consumption: up to 240 m³ /hour.
- Head: up to 92 m.