- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by manufacturer
- EBARA PumpsEbara 1GP PEbara EVMS - EVMEbara 1GP HEbara 1GP PRESSCOMFORTEbara AGA-AGCEbara CDAEbara CM (A-B-C-D) - CMREbara compactEbara CVMEbara CVM with E-DRIVEEbara e-driveEbara EP SERIES (SD)Ebara IDROGOEbara JES-JEEbara JESX-JEXEbara lpsEbara MATRIXEbara MULTIGOEbara PRA-PRNEbara PRESSKOMFORTEbara SERIE 1EPRIGHT submersible sewage pumpEbara 3M Series Centrifugal PumpsCentrifugal surface pumps CDX, 2CDX
- Ebara 1GP PRESSCOMFORT
Ebara 1GP PRESSCOMFORT
Pumping stations with one electric pump with a control unit.
PRESSCOMFORT is an automatic electronic device for controlling the operation of electric pumps without the use of expansion tanks. It automatically turns on and off the pump when you open and close the tap or valve connected to the system. When the pump is started, it continues to work as long as any water intake remains open, providing the system with the desired flow. If there is no water at the suction, the pump stops automatically.
PRESSCOMFORT allows you to:
- manual restart (RESET button)
- automatic restart after 1, 6, 12 or 24 hours.
If the suction water reaches a pressure higher again
value set to start the pump, PRESSCOMFORT restarts automatically.
• Domestic pressure stations
• Garden irrigation
• Car wash
• Pumping clean water for general use
• The following versions are available:
- cast iron self-priming electric pumps (AGA 1.00M)
- multistage horizontal electric pumps (COMPACT)