- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by purpose
- Pumps for housing and communal services
- Wastewater pumps
- Sewage pumps
Sewage pumps WQ and WQK designed for pumping out household (fecal) and industrial waste water containing mechanical impurities (abrasive particles). The pumps are used as a mobile means for emergency pumping of wastewater from sewer wells, basements, collectors, as well as for work in specially adapted sewerage wells included in small sewerage systems.
Sewage pumps - capable of pumping larger particles.
Sewage pumps WQ and WQK are designed for continuous submerged operation.
- Maximum ambient temperature: + 40 ° C
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 m
Fecal pumps "
- Consumption: from 25 to 70 m³ / hour.
- Head: from 7 to 10 m.
- Consumption: from 10 to 300 m³ / hour.
- Head: from 7 to 35 m.
- Consumption: up to 690 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 95 m.
- Consumption: up to 16 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 39 m.
- Consumption: up to 18 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 9.5 m.