- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by manufacturer
- WILOWilo-Drain TSW stainless steel submersible pumpWilo-Drain TMW submersible pump for drainage waterWell pumps Wilo-Sub TWI 5, TWI 5-SE, TWI 5-SE PNPWILO CronoNorm NL cantilever pumpsWilo-DrainLift KH, TMP pressure units for sewage dPumping station Wilo-Jet HWJ with a hydraulic accuSubmersible pumps Wilo-Drain MTS for wastewater diSelf-priming centrifugal pumps Wilo-Jet WJFire extinguishing system Wilo-SiFire ENWilo-FLA-2 pressure boosting systemSewage pumps Wilo EMU FAWILO TOP-S Glandless Circulation PumpsCirculation pumps for heating systems and underfloPB booster pumpMVI vertical high pressure pumpsHorizontal high pressure pumps MHIHigh pressure glandless pumps MVISSpecial IPH pumps for superheated water and heat t
- Submersible pumps Wilo-Drain MTS for wastewater di
Submersible pumps Wilo-Drain MTS for wastewater di
Submersible pumps Wilo-Drain MTS for wastewater disposalwith motor with internal cutting mechanism as a block unit, suitable in flooded conditions for stationary and mobile immersed installations.
Pumping waste water containing faeces. The Wilo cutter bar crushes solids to such dimensions that ensure unhindered pumping of the medium
They are mainly used for pressurized drainage. Pressure drainage is used in cases where the cost of laying a conventional sewage system with a free-flow pipeline is too high, for example, when:
- high groundwater table
- lack of the necessary slope
- periodic need for drainage
e.g .:Wilo-Drain MTS 40 /27-1-230-50-2
- MTMacerator Technology
- sStainless steel motor
- 40Nominal diameter of the pressure connection [mm]
- 27Max. head [m]
- oneSingle phase connection
- 230Rated voltage
- 2Number of poles
Submersible grinder pumps Wilo MTS 40
|Pump type||Connecting to the network||Max. consumption||Max. pressure||Rated current||Motor power||Discharge connection||Immersion depth|
||1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz||thirteen||21||8||one||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||thirteen||21||2.50||one||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz||14||24||8.70||1.20||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||14||24||2.80||1.20||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz||15||27||9.50||1.50||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||15||27||3.20||1.50||Rp 1¼ /DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||14||31||5.30||2.10||DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||15||35||5.80||2.30||DN 40||ten|
||3 ~ 400 V, 50 Hz||16||39||6||2.50||DN 40||ten|
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as a horizontal thread (Rp 1¼ "for MTS 40/21 ... 27) or flange connection. Single-blade impellers are used as impeller shapes.
Dry rotor motors transfer their waste heat directly to the the pumped medium and can be used immersed in continuous operation and for a short time.
There is a compression chamber to protect the motors from the pumped medium. Filling medium used biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Cable inlet with plug connection. Cable lengths are available in clear intervals of 10 m.
The seal on the fluid side is realized by means of a mechanical seal that does not depending on the direction of rotation, the seal on the motor side is made by means of a radial lip seal seals.