- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by purpose
- Pumps for housing and communal services
- Wastewater pumps
- Fecal Pumps
Sewage liquid sewage pumps
Fecal Pumps - these are drainage pumps capable of pumping larger particles. Fecal pumps are designed for pumping sewage wastewater from septic tanks and other storage tanks.
In a tank or pit, these units can be constantly and pump out the contents as needed. Fecal pumps are used by both organizations and individuals. Pumps handle waste water from systems without any problems sewerage of the household sector, industrial and agricultural enterprises, medical enterprises and other institutions of various sectors of the economy.
Fecal Pumps - submersible installations designed for pumping unfiltered water from drainage wells, various reservoirs, as well as to eliminate the consequences of flooding. Fecal pumps float on the surface, and float switches prevent the pumps from running dry. Fecal pumps are more powerful and have increased reliability.
Fecal pumps are used to work with:
- heavily contaminated or foaming liquids;
- waste water;
- liquids containing oily, fibrous or solid particles, including those that cannot be broken;
- active biological sludge;
- sewage of animal origin.
Fecal pumps "
- Consumption: from 25 to 70 m³ / hour.
- Head: from 7 to 10 m.
- Consumption: from 10 to 300 m³ / hour.
- Head: from 7 to 35 m.
- Consumption: up to 690 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 95 m.
- Consumption: up to 16 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 39 m.
- Consumption: up to 18 m³ / hour.
- Head: up to 9.5 m.