- Iindustrial pumps
- Pumps by manufacturer
- WILOWilo-Drain TSW stainless steel submersible pumpWilo-Drain TMW submersible pump for drainage waterWell pumps Wilo-Sub TWI 5, TWI 5-SE, TWI 5-SE PNPWILO CronoNorm NL cantilever pumpsWilo-DrainLift KH, TMP pressure units for sewage dPumping station Wilo-Jet HWJ with a hydraulic accuSubmersible pumps Wilo-Drain MTS for wastewater diSelf-priming centrifugal pumps Wilo-Jet WJFire extinguishing system Wilo-SiFire ENWilo-FLA-2 pressure boosting systemSewage pumps Wilo EMU FAWILO TOP-S Glandless Circulation PumpsCirculation pumps for heating systems and underfloPB booster pumpMVI vertical high pressure pumpsHorizontal high pressure pumps MHIHigh pressure glandless pumps MVISSpecial IPH pumps for superheated water and heat t
- WILO CronoNorm NL cantilever pumps
WILO CronoNorm NL cantilever pumps
Cantilever pumps are multifunctional pumps suitable for use in a variety of conditions, requiring a reliable and inexpensive water supply. This type of pump has five main areas applications: Water supply, pressure boosting in industrial systems, pumping of technological liquids, HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), irrigation. Single stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with axial suction according to EN 733 and ISO 5199 standards, mounted on a base frame.
- pressure: up to 145 m;
- performance: up to 3000 m³ /hour;
- pump housing and mounting the plates are made of EN-GJL-250 cast iron, and the impeller is made of cast iron or bronze;
- maximum working pressure: 10 or 16 bar depending on the model;
- temperature of the pumped-over medium: -10 ° C, max. + 120 ° C;
- maximum ambient temperature Wednesday: + 40 ° С;
- protection class: IP55;
- seal:end seal or stuffing box.
- NL - the name of the series;
- 32 - diameter of the discharge pipe, DN;
- /200- nominal diameter of the impeller, mm;
- B - hydraulics version;
- 0.75 -engine power, kW;
- four - number of motor poles;
- 05 -pump version.
Console property fields pumps at a frequency of n=2900 rpm
Console property fields pumps at a frequency of n=1450 rpm
- For pumping clean or slightly contaminated water (max. 20 ppm) without solids for circulation, supply and pressure boosting tasks
- For pumping water in heating systems in accordance with VDI 2035, water-glycol mixtures, cooling /cold and service water
- For use in municipal water supply and irrigation systems, for buildings and structures, in general industries, power plants, etc.
Product Features / Benefits
- Burgmann sliding mechanical seal with conical seal chamber
- Branded shaft protection
- SPM connections for vibration and temperature sensors
- Shaft deflection according to DIN ISO 5199
- Large ball bearing, permanently lubricated (2Z version)